Tuesday, March 27, 2012

When Everthing Falls Apart...


Have you ever heard of the song: "When Everything Falls Apart" by Tenth Avenue North? If you haven't heard it, go take a break and listen to it. It is a pretty simple song but is really encouraging as it is a reminder of how God is there in the midst of every storm.


A while back, some years ago, a friend of mine showed me the song when I was having a real hard time. The song spoke to my heart and ever since then has been a favorite. I guess you might say, thru those words and thru that simple melody, God really reached me. Just being reminded that everything was gonna be OK and that He would be there comforted me.


See, you might say I've had a pretty dramatic life. LOL. And I'm not complaining but some days can get pretty tough. I used to worry and fret over everything. Even the simplest of things, but I don't anymore because I know that with God I can be at peace, knowing that everything is in His hands. He WILL carry me and in Him I can withstand anything because it is through Him that my weakness is made strong. Instead of fretting over how everything will work out, I now rest in my Father's arms in peace as I watch Him move mountains and wrought miracles in my life. What do I have to fear when I rest in the shadow of the Almighty?

No comments:

Post a Comment