Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love, love love love *sigh* I'm in Love!

I'm in love with someone... lifeguard, doctor and a great speaker (not to mention the richest ever and sooo many other things. I could never write them all down.) He wrote this one book that is so famous (in fact thats how I got to know him) and I found out that he's always loved me and even sacrificed his life for me years before I even knew him!
He promised he'd never leave me and that he would always be there to talk when I needed to. He's the best listener in the world! He gives the best advice. It's funny cause I still haven't figured out how he can tell the future, but because of it he can tell me what roads in life I should take and which ones are too dangerous; and when the roads are rocky and steep, he's always there to carry me. He wants the best for me and promised he would give me a spring of unending love, joy and peace!
Am I lucky or what? But there's more... He told me He's in love with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment