Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sharing His love

Sometime ago I shared that I was sponsoring a child over seas. His name was Shishir. Unfortunately, I received an email a couple weeks ago informing me that Shishir had moved away, and was no longer available to be sponsored. I was worried, thinking the worst, but they assured me that he was healthy and in good care. They told me that he had only moved away from their ministry base of Compassion International in that area.

I have been praying on whether or not to adopt another child. Knowing that you are giving hope to a child (or family) in need is so rewarding. No doubt I do want to continue to donate in some way or another. I started reading up on the internet of other ministries. I looked through the EurasiaCommunity website. I went to the MSF Doctors Without Borders website. I started thinking that perhaps instead of giving a huge chunk of money to one organization, maybe I should disperse it among a few.

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways lately. Beyond proving me a place to stay for low rent, He has provided scholastic funds, healed my car, and given me multiple avenues to earn money. The Lord has indeed seen me through every obstacle, meeting my every need.

I had a dream a few weeks ago - I won't go into it now, but it was incredible and I will post it soon - about the Lord telling me to share His testimony to the world, and share His love. I plan to do just that.

If but the world could see His love! His love is more than anyone of us can imagine. When people say that God is love, they have noo idea how true that is! I caught a glimpse of just how big His love is, but it was for only a second. For anyone out there who is struggling and feels all alone, take heart! I have been there, and Someone cares! Someone hears your prayers. His name is Jesus, and He loves you beyond your wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment