Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Random Thoughts

So I realize that most people only read the main page of this blog. That's great and I am so thankful! If you ever bore with the posts here I also have been working on some other pages (some still need work) that you are more than welcome to check out.

On the right here as well, I have short devos or inspiring scriptures that I miyself have come to learn as I seek God more and more. Some are simply from Church services while others are what the Lord has shown me throughout random days.

Below and to the right of this pain page I also have a few links posted. The list grows longer as I discover more amazing faith based sites. If you have any you know please let me know. I would love to check them out and link to them.

One in particular is my favorite. Harvest Time is the name, and currently it is previewing a talented Christian Country artist on the rise. You can check that out here at - http://www.ourchurch.com/member/h/harvest_time/index.php?p=1_7_Music-Multi-media

Thanx everyone so much for reading and commenting. It truly is so encouraging. I love writing to you all and am so glad I have people to share my experiences with as I grow deeper in the Lord.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment