Friday, June 7, 2013

Random Thoughts

Summer is indeed coming quicker than a fat mouse can run to the cheddar (cheesy analogy I know; no pun intended). But I am so ready for these warm months. My favorite season of the year is almost here! And what's to spin it off? Indian Youth Camp!
Based from the camp in Hungry Horse we bus in Native Americans from all the reservations in Montana. From Rocky Boy, to Browning, to Fort Peck and Crow, we house hundreds of people. For the third year, my sister and I will be volunteering as Room Staff. I am so excited. And we head out this Sunday! May God keep everyone safe as we prepare for five days of adventurous, crazy, fun; bringing the love of God to all present.
Aside from that, work is picking up like there's no tomorrow. You know those folks who slip in the door seconds before you can turn the lock? Yep. The first of many. But I'm ready. I only pity my boss for my absence for a whole week. May our merciful Lord be with her.
To top this random post I suppose I should mention my sister in the kitchen admiring the art of onions going bad. But don't be worried. There's no mold (thank goodness) and this is just one of my sister's attributes that makes her original. Lol. I should probably go help her make dinner.

1 comment: