Monday, June 3, 2013

In the dawn of a new day

What do you do when your greatest fear becomes reality? What do you do when your life, the way you always knew it, is threatening to change? The things you always thought you could lean back on, knowing there you will always be safe, suddenly seem to crumble beneath your feet. You try everything to gather the pieces and put them back together but for some reason they aren't fitting. Life as you know it is changing and way faster than you ever imagined or wanted. Can you go through with your promises? Have you the strength to accept this new morning? I never realized how stubborn and resistant I was until now. I new I never was good with change but this...?
Lord, give me the strength to face today. Give me the courage to push on. I may be blind to what lies ahead but You are not. I know in You I can peacefully rest. For but one thing I know will never change. On it will I make my foundation. You are my foundation Jesus, and on Your Word will I build my fortress and set my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment