Monday, October 28, 2013

A Hurting World At Our Fingertips

So this isn't normally part of my weekly prayer but I do have a few things that God has laid on my heart today, and I really feel like I ought to share them with you. You are welcome to join me in petitioning to God, but you will not be struck by lightening if not. Lol
One is that I have a good friend who has been depressed for a while now and has been thinking on ending her life. She is only 14 and the Devil has a strong grip on her heart. She believes in God and claims that she is a Christian but I often question if she really has a personal relationship with Him.
Another is that my coworker slipped and fell today and I am nigh convinced she broke a rib. After a few hours she was struggling to even breathe and had to keep her back straight like a board to ease the pain from a ten to a nine. She isn't one to complain at all and I worry it is serious.
I know God can do miracles and I believe there is a field ready to be harvested where people are hurting. These girls I mentioned as well as the rest of the world. As well as those diagnosed with XDR-TB. But God can move mountains. He is the essence of our being and breathes the strength of the world with every breath. May He touch these two women today and bless them. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment