Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love's Mystery...

Do you ever wonder if Love is harder to come by than most believe? Suppose Love is a mystery that very few really understood or even have. Does true Love really fade? Is there such thing as falling out of Love?
These words are yet unspoken on my lips. For other than my family I have not felt that fire but I do know that when I do I will mean it.
I often wonder how many hearts could be saved from breaking, how many tears could be spared, if but the words "I love you" were not so freely uttered.
I know there is such a thing as true Love - for Love is of God - but perhaps we only have it for one person. Our "other half" that the Lord created for us. Perhaps all other Love is only an infatuation. How do we then discern what we truly feel? Perhaps Love finds us rather than we finding it. Perhaps Love falls down on us rather than we falling into it.
All I know is that when I find that somebody to love I'll be grateful that I waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment